Thursday, August 07, 2008

So Long Brett...


I write this with a very heavy heart.

Brett Favre is no longer a Packer. I was really hoping he was going to play for the Bucs, but he's going to the Jets.

I'm going through the various stages...denial, anger, etc. I no longer have any respect for Ted Thompson or Mike McCarthy, and I blame them for losing the greatest quarterback of all time. As one reporter put it, what they did was "insanity." Not only is Brett a legend, but he was the heart and soul of the Packers.

Good luck Brett. I'll be watching you this year while wearing my #4 Jets jersey.

2 comments:

Scott Hudson said...

WTDWT?! (What's The Deal With That)!!!

I can't believe the Pack let him go. He took them pretty far last year! I was really hoping to see him play the Broncos in pre-season. It's one of the few games I kept this year.

It's just not the same team without Favre!

Fake Jonathan said...

Face it. Favre never really recovered from his Men's Room encounter with Pauly Lewis.